- Manager's Messages
- Fitness in the Loggia
Fitness in the Loggia
Posted By on July 24, 2020
We realize that fitness may be an important part of your daily routine, and we regret having to close the Fitness Center due to mandates from the State. However, the health and safety of our residents is paramount.
We are pleased to announce that we have moved some equipment from the Fitness Center out into the Loggia on the 2nd floor. This area is open on a trial basis, and as long as everyone complies with the following conditions;
• Reservations must be made. The available time blocks will remain the same as before, which are 7-8:15 am, 8:30-9:45 am, 10-11:15 am, 11:30-12:45 pm, 1-2:15 pm, 2:30-3:45 pm, and 4-5:15 pm.
• Reservations are limited to two households at a time.
• Masks must be worn at all times, including when you’re doing cardio.
• The equipment that you use must be wiped down after use.
• No dropping of free weights.
• Keep your voice down to a minimum to avoid disturbing neighboring units.
• A liability waiver must be on-file with the Association.
Reservations can be made by logging-in to your BuildingLink account or by calling the Concierge Desk. We will limit reservations to three at a time.
Please remember that these reopening plans are subject to change by the Board at any time.
Please have a wonderful weekend and enjoy our beautiful outdoor amenities!
All my best,